All Included Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
Price: US$120 per person
Duration: 3/4 Day - 7:00am - 3:00pm
Inclusions: All day Private transportation, Multilingual guide, Water, Fruits, Full lunch, Park Fees
Difficulty: Easy walking on the park trails.
What To Bring: Binoculars if you have, Hat, Bathing suit, Towel, Camera, Dry Clothes, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen
A Guided Tour Through The Manuel Antonio National Park
If you are heading down Costa Rica way, this is something well worth including on your itinerary, one to add to your bucket list for sure. The Manuel Antonio Tours operated by Xploratura are an absolute must and we are going to unpack just why this is so right here.
Six of the Best – Our Guided Tour of Manuel Antonio Park
Costa Rica’s central Pacific coastline offers a kaleidoscope of surreal places and fun destinations to visit. Manuel Antonio National Park is right up there in terms of tourism attractions.
- It is one of Costa Rica’s finest natural leisure spots and for good reason. No surprise that it ranks so high on all the main travel sites. From animals to fabulous tropical beaches, verdant countryside to amazing rain forests, this place has it all.
- Quaint Quepos is the nearby coastal resort that grew to fame thanks to its close proximity to Manuel Antonio Park. Quepos is also highly regarded for its annual fishing festival, which attracts serious anglers from all over the world
- The scenic short drive to the park takes in some remarkable scenery
- Xploratura offers this visit to the park as a guided tour. We will arrange collection from and back to your hotel
- During the one-hour drive south towards Quepos, our minibus driver will serve as your knowledgeable guide
- By the time you reach your destination, our guide will have brought you up to speed in terms of key information and the local environment. They know instinctively what you want to see and they make it happen too!
Let the Fun Begin
When you visit this wonderful natural environment for the first time, it makes absolute sense to have an acknowledged expert with you. Our driver/guide knows everything and shares some incredible insights. The program is flexible enough to allow our keen guide to take you to the areas that interest you most.
Things to do In Manuel Antonio National Park
At 683 hectares (1,688 acres), Manuel Antonio Park surprisingly is one of Costa Rica's smallest parks. No worries, because this attraction is rich in biodiversity. It contains rainforests, mangroves, iconic white-sand beaches, coral reefs and a whole lot more besides. No surprise then that influential Forbes Magazine listed it in the top 12 national parks in the whole world.
Something for Every Visitor
With more than 100 different mammals in the park, the two and three-toed sloths are common sightings. Other regulars include monkeys and white-faced capuchin apes. Perhaps less conspicuous is the endangered Tuti (squirrel monkey). Coati, pacas, peccaries, deer, and raccoons are common, though somewhat shy. If you are an avid "birder", you will experience no shortage of superb spotting chances with around 200 species to admire. Manuel Antonio abounds with reptile life too.